Purpose of the workshop: For help you build the confidence and assertiveness needed to always able to act in the best
interest of yourself and/or your business.
By the end of the workshop you
- understand what 'being assertive' means and the benefits it will bring to you and your business.
- recognise the difference between, and impact of, assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours.
- become more aware of your own behaviour style.
- have tools and techniques for assertive communication at your fingertips.
- be able to respond assertively to aggressive
and passive behaviours in others.
- be more confident when dealing with difficult situations.
- Be able to say 'No' when appropriate
be able to access ongoing support via the
online Morgan Duell Learning Group
All participants will receive a copy of Assertiveness Skills, from the management pocketbook series.
For dates and pricing of forthcoming workshops,
please contact us