Purpose of the workshop: To enhance the skills of
existing managers and leaders in terms of creating vision, inspiring commitment, leading through change and communicating with emotional intelligence - boosting performance and business growth.
Target audience: Existing leaders and managers
At the end of the workshop you will:
- understand the relationship between ‘management’ and ‘leadership’
- have considered different leadership models and their relevance in your organisational context
- have reflected on and analysed your preferred leadership style and how it is received in practice
- understand the fundamentals of creating vision and direction
- understand how to gain the commitment of others through motivating them and recognising their achievements
- be clear on how to create and maintain positive conditions for change
- have practised using coaching and feedback to develop others
- have reflected on emotional intelligence (EQ) and know which aspects of your own EQ you need to work on
- leave the workshop with a personal action plan for the forthcoming months.
- have access to ongoing support via the Morgan Duell Learning Group
Led by: Pamela Morgan and Bridget Wilkinson, both Fellows of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
As an aide memoire participants will receive a copy of Leadership from the management pocketbook series.
For dates and pricing of forthcoming workshops,
please contact us