Purpose of the workshop:
so you are able to stay calm and
objective when faced with a difficulty and ‘bounce back’ from a rejection or setback.
By the end of the workshop you
- be aware of the importance of resilience for you and your business
- understand the four key types of resilience
- have assessed your current levels of resilience, identifying strengths and areas for development
- have practised the use of a range of activities that will help build resilence and bounce back.
- be aware of the 'perfectionist trap', and how to escape it.
- have an understanding of how to build the resilience of your team.
- have a resilience action plan for the forthcoming months.
- be able to access ongoing support via the online Morgan Duell Learning Group
Pamela Morgan, CFIPD. MICF,
All participants will receive a copy of Resilience, from the management pocketbook series.
For dates and pricing of forthcoming workshops,
please contact us