Purpose of the Workshop: This highly practical
two-day programme is ideal for managers, group leaders and HR staff, who are required to train others as part of their role.
Learning outcomes: By the end of the workshop you
- have tools and techniques to help you manage any nerves
be aware of how adults learn
- understand the importance and impact of the learning environment
- be able to describe the pros and cons of a range of audio-visual training resources
- have discussed a range of delivery options, including ice breakers, demonstrating, facilitated discussion
have used a simple planning tool to effectively structure a training
- delivered a 10-minute training session
be aware of, and have practised the use of, techniques for dealing with
questions and challenging delegates
- have evaluated and provided constructive feedback on a training session.
- have ongoing access to support via the Morgan Duell Learning Group
Additional Resources: As an aide memoir, all participants will receive a copy of the Trainer's Pocketbook at the end of the workshop.
Length of workshop: 2 days
Led by: Pamela Morgan or Bridget