Purpose of the Workshop:
This highly practical two day programme is ideal for managers, group leaders and HR staff, who are required to train others as part of their role.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- have tools and techniques to help you manage any nerves
be aware of how adults
- understand the importance and impact of the learning environment
- be able to describe the pros and cons of a range of audio visual training resources
- have discussed a range of delivery options, including ice breakers, demonstrating, facilitated discussion
have used a simple planning tool to
effectively structure a training session
- delivered a 10 minute training session
be aware of, and have practised the use
of, techniques for dealing with questions and challenging delegates
- have evaluated and provided constructive feedback on a training session.
As an aide memoire, all participants will receive a copy of Trainer's Pocketbook at the end of the workshop.